- Take a 4-hour private sightseeing tour of Warsaw in a retro Fiat 125p
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Old Town, Praga, and old Jewish ghetto
- Learn about Poland’s tumultuous history and its impact on the world
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide and vehicle
Departure & Return
Please find the parking in front of the main entrance to the Palace of Culture and Science (from Marszałkowska street).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY WPT1313 Warsaw Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms