8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the history and natural wonders of Bavaria on a private 8-hour tour from Salzburg. The full-day excursion is sure to satisfy history-buffs and nature-lovers alike. Visit the Berghof in Obersalzberg, located 9,843 feet above sea level. Photograph the Bavarian and Austrian Alps from an ideal vantage point at the Eagle's Nest. The adventure continues with the mountain town of Berchtesgaden, Golling Waterfalls, and Fuschl Castle.
- Get the personalized experience of a private tour
- Travel comfortably in round-trip transportation
- Experience Bavarian culture in Berchtesgaden
- Enjoy exceptional views of the Alps
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Bus and elevator to the Eagle's Nest, EUR 28,- per person.
Admission to the Waterfall € 3,-
Bunkers at Hotel zum Tuerken € 4,-
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY MCM Tours & Travel Salzburg, Austria
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Eagle's Nest, Berchtesgaden, Golling Waterfalls and Lake Fuschl?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Eagle's Nest, Berchtesgaden, Golling Waterfalls and Lake Fuschl?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Eagle's Nest, Berchtesgaden, Golling Waterfalls and Lake Fuschl
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingSalzburgBus Tours - Austrian AlpsCity Tours - Austrian AlpsHistorical Tours - Austrian AlpsFull-day Tours - Austrian AlpsBus Tours - HallstattCity Tours - HallstattHistorical Tours - HallstattFull-day Tours - HallstattBus Tours - PassauCity Tours - PassauHistorical Tours - PassauFull-day Tours - PassauCategory
Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)Stiegl BrauweltSalzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)Salzburg Museum of Natural History (Haus der Natur)KitzsteinhornMozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Panorama MuseumGeorg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Large Festival Hall (Grosses Festspielhaus)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Nonnberg Abbey (Stift Nonnberg)Hangar-7Salzburg Cathedral (Dom zu Salzburg)Salzburg MuseumMozart Square (Mozartplatz)MozarteumSalzburg Marionette Theater