1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Roll up your sleeves for an Austrian cooking class in Salzburg, and create two of the country’s beloved desserts: apple strudel and the signature soufflé of Salzburger Nockerl. Under the guidance of a chef, you’ll stretch pastry and mix ingredients as you learn about the food and chat with the rest of the group. As a bonus, a hearty bowl of goulash soup is served before you eat your creations. Numbers are limited to just five people for a small-group cooking experience.
- Learn how to cook a strudel and a Salzburger Nockerl
- Hear tips from a pro chef and discover how to handle the pastry
- Savor a warming bowl of goulash soup, followed by your desserts
- Small-group cooking experience, limited to just five people per group
Saved to wishlist!
goulash soup or lentil stew
apple strudel & salzburger nockerl
All taxes, fees, and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Ursulinenpl. 9, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Johann Bauer
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Austrian Apple Strudel Cooking Class including Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Austrian Apple Strudel Cooking Class including Lunch?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Austrian Apple Strudel Cooking Class including Lunch
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeSalzburgCooking Classes - Austrian AlpsCooking Classes - HallstattCooking Classes - PassauCategory
Mozart Square (Mozartplatz)Cathedral Museum (Dommuseum)Austrian Lake District (Salzkammergut)Werfen Ice Caves (Eisriesenwelt)Hallein Salt Mine (Salzwelten Hallein)Georg Trakl Memorial (Traklhouse)Hohensalzburg Fortress (Festung Hohensalzburg)Mozart’s Birthplace (Mozarts Geburtshaus)Museum of Modern Art Salzburg Rupertinum (Museum der Moderne Rupertinum)Hangar-7Salzburg ZooPanorama MuseumToy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum)KitzsteinhornSalzburg Marionette Theatre (Marionettentheater)Silent Night Chapel (Stille Nacht Kapelle)Mönchsberg Lift (Mönchsbergaufzug)Hohenwerfen Fortress (Erlebnisburg Hohenwerfen)Salzburg Old Market (Alter Markt)Residenz Gallery (Residenzgalerie)