15 minutes (Approx.)
The line to get into Prague Castle, particularly St. Vitus Cathedral, can be daunting and long. But this skip-the-line admission lets you breeze right past over tourists and head straight into the Castle and its many rooms where you can begin discovering all the history and architecture of the place.
- Skip-the-line Prague Castle ticket in central Prague
- Explore Prague Castle at your own pace
- Step back in time and discover the many different fascinating facets of Prague Castle
- Tour the St. Vitus Cathedral and diminutive Golden Lane
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
"Skip-the-line" means you bypass the line waiting to purchase tickets—a great time saver.
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the line for buying of the Prague Castle admission ticket - CIRCUIT B
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Skip-the-line for security check into the Prague Castle complex
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
St. Vitus Cathedral, III. nádvoří 48/2, 119 01 Praha 1-Hradčany, Czechia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- It is strongly advised to enter the Prague castle complex from side entrance of the tram station named (Pražský hrad). You will save a lot of time.
- OPERATED BY Get Prague Guide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Prague Castle Ticket and Introductory Overview?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Prague Castle Ticket and Introductory Overview?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The four stars are for the castle itself, which is spectacular and definitely worth visiting." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Prague Castle Ticket and Introductory Overview
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingPragueSkip-the-Line Tours - Karlovy VaryAttractions & Museums - Karlovy VarySkip-the-Line Tours - Cesky KrumlovAttractions & Museums - Cesky KrumlovSkip-the-Line Tours - PassauAttractions & Museums - PassauCategory
Prague City Gallery (GHMP)Mucha MuseumMunicipal House (Obecní Dum)Prague Wax Museum of Legends by Grévin (Musee Grévin)Paris Street Loreto Sanctuary (Loreta Praha)St. Nicholas Church (Kostel Sv. Mikuláse)Náprstek Museum of Asian, African and American CulturesJewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)Museum of Medieval TortureOld Town Bridge TowerChurch of Our Lady Victorious (Kostel Panny Marie Vitezne)Public Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Petrin Tower (Petrínská Rozhledna)Zizkov DistrictKbely Aviation Museum (Letecké Muzeum Kbely)Jan Palach Memorial (Památník Jana Palacha)Prague Astronomical Clock (Prague Orloj) Black Light Theatre SrnecKingdom of Railways