3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Czechs drink more beer per capita than anyone else on the planet. What's all the fuss about? Find out by joining this informative tour of microbreweries in Prague, where they've been brewing beer for centuries. Visit local microbreweries in Prague and drink various types of pivo, as Czechs call beer, while learning about Czech beer-making technique.
- Half-day microbrewery tour in Prague
- Visit the city's top microbreweries and sample different varieties of Czech beer
- Taste traditional light and dark beers as well as seasonal brews
- Learn about brewing techniques and Prague's centuries-old traditions of brewing
- Travel by foot and tram through Prague's New Town
Saved to wishlist!
Visit of 3 microbreweries
Tastings up to 11 varieties of Czech beer
Knowledgeable beer master
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beer Tours & Tastings Prague
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Prague Microbrewery Tour and Beer Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Prague Microbrewery Tour and Beer Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Prague Microbrewery Tour and Beer Tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Prague Microbrewery Tour and Beer Tasting
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPragueWalking Tours - Karlovy VaryBeer & Brewery Tours - Karlovy VaryHalf-day Tours - Karlovy VaryWalking Tours - Cesky KrumlovBeer & Brewery Tours - Cesky KrumlovHalf-day Tours - Cesky KrumlovWalking Tours - PassauBeer & Brewery Tours - PassauHalf-day Tours - PassauCategory
Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)Public Transport Museum (Muzeum MHD)Prague New Town Hall (Novomestská Radnice)Reduta Jazz ClubMucha MuseumEstates Theatre (Stavovske Divadlo)Nerudova St. Agnes Convent (Kláster Sv. Anezky Ceské)Prague Jewish Quarter (Josefov)Hard Rock Café PragueKutná HoraPrague State Opera (Státní Opera)Nizbor Glass Factory (Rückl Crystal)Clementinum (Klementinum)National Technical Museum (Národní Technické Museum)Zizkov Television Tower (Zizkovský Vysílac)St. Vitus Church (Kostel sv. Vita)MusaionJewish Museum (Zidovské Muzeum)Prague City Gallery (GHMP)