- Enjoy the personalized experience of a private guide
- Get a comprehensive overview of the city in just a few hours
- Learn the intimate history of Prague’s most noteworthy attractions
- Don’t fuss over money with included entry to Prague Castle
Departure & Return
The meeting point for this tour is at the Old Town Square in front of the Old Town Hall (red building next to the Astronomical Clock). Your guide is going to hold a lime green umbrella.
The tour ends at the Charles Bridge.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Prague
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Polite guide with fair knowledge castle un exciting a fair amount of walking Sunday in January not best time to do tour as the castle closes some of the feature early" See review
- "I recommend doing your own reading on the city's history before taking a tour because you will get so much more if you have a little background understanding." See review