- Small group ensures personal service
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Excellent value for money
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 18+ to drink alcoholic beverages on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Tour stops, tastings and number of tastings may change slightly to reflect seasonal produce, vendor opening hours and availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- Email us to advise of any dietary restrictions such as vegetarian and gluten-free diets
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Prague Food Tours by Eating Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Prague Food Tour.
- "Definitely worth the time to experience..wil be doing more food tours in the future." See review