- See a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Wieliczka Salt Mine
- No need to book transport—hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Avoid the crowds—this tour includes a guarantee to skip long lines
- A guide will accompany you around the Salt Mine so you don’t get lost
Departure & Return
Please contact us if you want to be picked up from your hotel. Otherwise, we will pick you up from your hotel or from Meeting point located on Garbarska 2 st.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum size of any baggage allowed Wieliczka Salt Mine is 30x20x10 cm
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Temperatures underground ranges between 14 and 16 degrees Celsius so please bring warm clothing.
- There are 800 steps to climb so please wear comfortable shoes.
- Taking photographs for private purposes only
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Krakow hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation. You are required to wait at the reception 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GR8WAY
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Beware additional cost of taking photos and the long walk to the lift once tour has finished." See review