30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
One-way private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned luxury vehicle
All taxes, parking fees, and fuel costs
Map of Krakow's city center
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized luggage if you order one car for 4 persons may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Krakow4you
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Transfer from Krakow Airport to City Center by Mercedes Limousine
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersTransfers & Ground TransportKrakowAirport & Hotel Transfers - WroclawAirport & Hotel Transfers - WarsawAirport & Hotel Transfers - BudapestCategory
Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)Ojców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy)Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)GOjump KrakowRynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)Great BarbicanDunajec River GorgePolish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich) Historical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)Tatra Mountains (Tatry)Tyniec Benedictine AbbeySt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)Krzysztofory PalaceMuseum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)Wawel HillKrakow Pinball Museum