- 3-hour walking tour of Kazimierz in Krakow
- Learn the history of the Jewish community in Krakow and the events of World War II in the city
- Hear about Steven Spielberg’s filming of Schindler’s List in Kazimierz
- See Oskar Schindler’s enamelware factory, which saved many Jewish lives during WWII
- Opt to continue with an additional 90-minute guided tour of Oskar Schindler's Factory
Departure & Return
You will meet your guide at Filmowa Cafe on Lipowa 4a Street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to Poselska Street, depicted in one of the tragic scenes in the movie. Then leave the Old Town and travel to the Jewish Quarter in Kazimierz. Home to a large Jewish community from the 1300s to World War II, the landscape of Kazimierz changed drastically during the Holocaust, when the community disappeared as a result of mass deportations. See the old Jewish ghetto on Szeroka Street, also depicted in the film.
After taking a short rest break in Kazimierz, walk to the district of Podgorze, on the other side of the Vistula River. Cross the Piłsudskiego Bridge to the WWII Ghetto in Krakow-Podgorze, established in March 1941. See the remaining part of the original WWII Ghetto wall and Ghetto Heroes Square.
Conclude your tour with a stop at Oskar Schindler’s Enamel Factory, where many Jewish lives were saved during WWII. Today the factory has been renovated into a museum dedicated to the stories and history of the lives lost. Finish the tour in front of the museum, or continue on a guided tour inside if option selected at checkout.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands