- Sightseeing tour of Krakow by bicycle
- Bike your way around the city's famous attractions
- See the Jewish Quarter, the Main Square, and other historic sights
- Flat roads are ideal for cycling on your beach cruiser
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue to Wawel Castle, the stately home of Polish royalty for centuries and today one of the country’s premier art museums.
Travel along the Vistula River before entering the Krakow Ghetto. Here, you’ll see remnants of Kazimierz, Krakow's historical Jewish quarter, before stopping to relax at an authentic Polish restaurant for lunch.
After lunch, journey back toward your original departure point, where your tour will conclude.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Bikes are suitable for children over 128cm height
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cruising Krakow Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Sightseeing Bike Tour of Krakow.
- "Very quick paced and challenging due to avoiding large crowds." See review