Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Tour of the Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum in Krakow
- View exhibits and artifacts that tell the story of Krakow during World War II
- Learn about life during the Nazi occupation of Poland from a guide
- See the real-life places featured in the film 'Schindler's List'
- Follow the lives of Schindler and those he saved during the Holocaust
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance to Schindler’s Factory, 4 Lipowa St. Look for the guide with a yellow umbrella and Walkative! sign.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Recommended admission to the exhibition for youth from 14 years.
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walkative! TOUR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Schindler's Factory Museum Guided Tour in English.
- "I was not able to book tickets online for the museum entrance, but was able to book last minute a guided tour, entrance fees had to be paid to the guide onsite." See review
- "Worth noting that you have to pay for a museum ticket when there alongside the tour guide price as this was in the small print." See review