- Private Krakow tour by Melex electric car with audio commentary
- See the sights in a chauffeured Melex that can access areas closed to normal traffic
- Pass top Krakow attractions around the Old Town including Rynek Główny, the Cloth Hall, and Barbican
- Visit the former Jewish district of Kazimierz, and Podgórze, the Jewish Ghetto during WWII
- See emotive Ghetto Heroes Square and Oskar Schindler’s factory
- Experience a personalized atmosphere and see the best of Krakow on this private tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
You are required to contact Cracow Tours no later than 24h before the date of the tour to confirm the time of departure.
PICKUP TIME AND PLACE SET INDIVIDUALLY.
Original departure point
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
What To Expect
Travel first to the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and admire Europe’s largest medieval square, the Rynek Główny. Gaze at the impressive Cloth Hall and St Mary’s Church, where the famous trumpet calls out on the hour. Continue to the Barbican, a fortified outpost once connected to the city walls during medieval times. As you travel from each major landmark, gain extra insight into the city’s rich culture, history and architecture through the audio commentary on board.
Head to the former Jewish neighborhood of Kazimierz next, passing the historic synagogues and bustling restaurants and shops. Continue to Podgórze to see Oskar Schindler’s Factory, where many Jewish employees were saved from deportation during World War II, among other historic sites.
Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please do not bring large baggage as the vehicles only have enough room for passengers to sit. For wheelchair - 2 extra spots must be bought to have space for the wheelchair to place it in the electric car. Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intercrac
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Krakow City Sightseeing by Electric Car.