6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
private tour guide service
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/10/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
our tour guide will meet you in your hotel or apartment in Krakow
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour price includes service of a private licensed english speaking tour guide
- Additional costs are entrance tickets
- This tour is a walking tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Krzysztof Blaszczyk Hussar Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krakow Private City Tour - full day tour of Old Town and Jewish District?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Krakow Private City Tour - full day tour of Old Town and Jewish District?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Krakow Private City Tour - full day tour of Old Town and Jewish District?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krakow Private City Tour - full day tour of Old Town and Jewish District?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Krakow Private City Tour - full day tour of Old Town and Jewish District
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowCity Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawCity Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawCity Tours - BudapestWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)Podgórze Pieskowa Skala Castle (Zamek Pieskowa Skala)Europeum Center for European CultureJama MichalikaKrakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)St. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich) EnergylandiaJózef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)Krakow Pinball MuseumHistorical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa)Cricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Polish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)