- Guided walking tour of Kazimierz, Krakow's historic Jewish district
- Learn about the long history of the neighborhood, founded as a separate city in the 14th century
- See the Old Synagogue, Poland's oldest surviving example of traditional Jewish architecture
- See the factory of Oskar Schindler and other filming locations for the movie 'Schindler's List'
- Visit the New Cemetery, where the city's most prominent Jews were buried in the 19th and 20th century
- Enjoy a coffee break at a local café
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY SeeKrakow Day Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Krakow Jewish Quarter Guided Walking Tour.
- "Tour finishes over other side of the river so need to make own way back but it was straight forward." See review