3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour of Kazimierz including Old Jewish Quarter
Professional private guide speaking in chosen foreign language
Ticket to the Temple Old Synagogue (basic 3-hours version)
Ticket to the Temple, Remuh Old Synagogues and Remuh (Jewish) Cemetery (extended 4-hours version)
Information and commentary about the city's past and present
Departure & Return
Miodowa 16, 31-055 Kraków, Poland
Meet your guide in front of the Hotel Kazimierz
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore Krakow - Wawel Castle and other Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krakow Jewish Ghetto Private Tour with Old Synagogue?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Krakow Jewish Ghetto Private Tour with Old Synagogue
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKrakowWalking Tours - WroclawHistorical Tours - WroclawHalf-day Tours - WroclawWalking Tours - WarsawHistorical Tours - WarsawHalf-day Tours - WarsawWalking Tours - BudapestHistorical Tours - BudapestHalf-day Tours - BudapestCategory
Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)Archaeological Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Archeologiczne w Krakowie)Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)CzestochowaSt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)Rynek Underground (Podziemia Rynku)Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)Jagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński)Wolski Forest (Las Wolski)Nowa HutaDivine Mercy Sanctuary (Sanktuarium Bozego Milosierdzia)Planty ParkKosciuszko Mound (Kopiec Kosciuszki)Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow (MOCAK)Lipowiec Castle (Zamek Lipowiec)Chopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)Mt. Gubalówka Adam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza)