7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience one of Poland’s most impressive natural wonders and get your adrenaline pumping during a thrilling rafting activity. Enjoy round-trip transfers from Krakow, paddle through the dramatic Dunajec River Gorge on a raft, and take in spectacular views of the Pieniny Mountains along the way. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Unforgettable experience for nature lovers
- Experience the pristine beauty of Pieniny Mountains
- Admire steep peaks and breathtaking river meanders
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
English-speaking driver's assistance
Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For hotel pick up option selected. Exact pick up time will be provided by local supplier in 24 hours after booking.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Available daily, in the morning from April 1st to October 31st (with the exception of Easter Day and Corpus Cristi).
- Guaranteed river rafting time: 2h 15mins.
- In bad weather conditions it is possible that river rafting is suspended.
- Please wear adequate shoes and clothing.
- Only 5 children can be on one raft at the same time. There are no age limitations.
- Lunch break can be arranged upon request on the way back. Lunch cost is not included in the tour price.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Krakow Tours by KrakowDirect
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Dunajec River Rafting tour from Krakow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Dunajec River Rafting tour from Krakow?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Dunajec River Rafting tour from Krakow?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Dunajec River Rafting tour from Krakow?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesKrakowExtreme - WroclawRafting - WroclawWhite Water Rafting - WroclawExtreme - WarsawRafting - WarsawWhite Water Rafting - WarsawExtreme - BudapestRafting - BudapestWhite Water Rafting - BudapestCategory
Krakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)National MuseumSt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)Jama MichalikaPlanty ParkHenryk Reyman Municipal StadiumWawel HillOgrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)Museum of Contemporary Art in Krakow (MOCAK)Wolski Forest (Las Wolski)Europeum Center for European CultureChopin Concert Hall (Chopin Gallery)Archdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie)Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)New Square (Plac Nowy)Ghetto Heroes Square (Plac Bohaterów Getta)Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)Tempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)Józef Mehoffer House (Dom Józefa Mehoffera)Mt. Gubalówka