2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get an up-close and personal look at the legends of Romania on this 2-day private tour of Dracula’s Castle and Sighisoara from Bucharest. Avoid the hassles of traveling with a large group, and instead venture to the heart of Romania with your own knowledgeable private guide. Take a two-day trip through Transylvania while learning about Romania’s history, medieval towns and myths.
- A 2-day private tour of Dracula’s Castle and Sighisoara from Bucharest
- Learn about Romania from your own private guide
- Gain insider insight into the local culture
- Visit charming medieval towns like Sighisoara
- See the amazing and mysterious Dracula’s Castle
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation at 4* Hotel in Sighisoara
Licensed English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private air-conditioned car / minivan
Food and drinks
Entrance fees & Photo/video fees
Departure & Return
We provide pick-up from all hotels & apartment rentals in Bucharest.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- PLEASE NOTE!
- Most travelers can participate
- Peles Castle is closed on certain dates. On the dates when Peles Castle is closed this site will be substituted for Pelisor Castle (if open on your travel date) or Rasnov Fortress, a fascinating medieval peasant citadel from the 14th century.
- PLEASE NOTE! Peles Castle is closed on the following dates:
- >Winter season (17 Sep 2018 - 06 May 2019): Peles Castles is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- >Summer season (07 May 2019 - 29 Sep 2019): Peles Castle is closed on Mondays.
- >04 - 26 Nov 2019: Peles Castle is closed the entire period for restoration works.
- >Sunday - 28 April 2019: Peles Castle is closed due to Orthodox Easter Holiday
- >Monday - 29 April 2019: Peles Castle is Open
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY UnzipRomania Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Private Tour of Dracula Castle and Sighisoara from Bucharest?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Private Tour of Dracula Castle and Sighisoara from Bucharest?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Private Tour of Dracula Castle and Sighisoara from Bucharest?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Private Tour of Dracula Castle and Sighisoara from Bucharest
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBucharestBus Tours - WallachiaOvernight Tours - WallachiaMulti-day Tours - WallachiaHistorical Tours - WallachiaBus Tours - OtopeniOvernight Tours - OtopeniMulti-day Tours - OtopeniHistorical Tours - OtopeniBus Tours - BrasovOvernight Tours - BrasovMulti-day Tours - BrasovHistorical Tours - BrasovCategory
Museum of Senses BucharestRomanian Peasant Museum (Muzeul National al Taranului Roman)Holocaust MemorialArcul de Triumf (Arch of Triumph)Grigore Antipa National Museum of Natural HistoryBucharest Jewish History MuseumRomanian Athenaeum (Ateneul Roman)LipscaniBucharest University PalaceNational Museum of Art of Romania (Muzeul National de Arta al Romaniei)Pasajul Macca-Vilacrosse (Macca-Villacrosse Passage)Victoriei Street (Calea Victoriei)CEC Palace (Palatul CEC)National Museum of Romanian History (Muzeul National de Istorie a Romaniei)Great Synagogue (Sinagoga Mare)Stavropoleos Monastery (Manastirea Stavropoleos)George Enescu National Museum (Cantacuzino Palace)