- 4-hour River Zaans cruise and 3-course dinner experience from Amsterdam
- Sip on a glass of bubbles and embark on a scenic cruise along the Zaan
- Sail by the traditional windmill village of Zaanse Schans, wooden houses and old warehouses
- Stop at three quality restaurants to enjoy a starter, main course and dessert
- Hear stories of the region’s industrial history and windmills from an expert skipper-guide
- Enjoy the personalized atmosphere of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
In opposite of Amsterdam Central station, in front of hotel NH Barbizon Palace and the Saint Nicholas church. At the meeting time, your drive will hold an orange umbrella saying "Zaan Tours".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zaan Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms