- Visit the Diamond Museum Amsterdam and learn about every aspect of the world of diamonds
- Embark on a journey that starts 200 kilometers below the surface of the earth
- Learn how diamonds are formed through a process of billions of years to their final shape
- See the most beautiful diamond artifacts and the smallest diamond ever cut!
- Admire a dazzling collection of royal jewels and crowns
- Watch goldsmiths and stone polishers at work creating magnificent jewelry
Departure & Return
Departure PointDiamant Museum Amsterdam, Paulus Potterstraat 8, 1071 CZ Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Museum opening hours are daily from 9am to 5pm (including weekends and holidays)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Coster Diamonds
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.