3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Delve into the rich tapestry of typical Dutch culture on an enriching half-day tour to Zaanse Schans from Amsterdam. With a knowledgeable guide, observe traditional cheese making processes; marvel at the interior of a working windmill; try on some authentic wooden clogs for size; and admire the quaint and colorful architecture of Zaanse Schans village before returning to Amsterdam by comfortable coach. Gain fascinating insight into the unique culture of the Netherlands on this educational tour.
- Half-day trip to Zaanse Schans to experience authentic Dutch cultural traditions
- Visit the clog museum and a cheese farm to taste Dutch farmer cheese
- See the interior of a working windmill and the green-painted wooden houses of the village
- Gain valuable insight into the rich culture of the Netherlands with your expert guide
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Pickup from centrally located meeting point
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Overhoeksplein 51, 1031 KS Amsterdam, Netherlands
THIS IS HOLLAND, Overhoeksplein 51 - 11:30 AM
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zaanse Schans Half Day Guided Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Zaanse Schans Half Day Guided Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zaanse Schans Half Day Guided Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The Tour Guide needs to look out for her paying guests to ensure they are not abandoned during tour or at the very least can contact her should there be a split." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Zaanse Schans Half Day Guided Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesAmsterdamFood Tours - RotterdamUnique Experiences - RotterdamBus Tours - RotterdamHalf-day Tours - RotterdamFood Tours - DordrechtUnique Experiences - DordrechtBus Tours - DordrechtHalf-day Tours - DordrechtFood Tours - LeeuwardenUnique Experiences - LeeuwardenBus Tours - LeeuwardenHalf-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
VolendamDamrakRoyal Palace Amsterdam (Koninklijk Paleis Amsterdam)Stedelijk MuseumAmsterdam MuseumEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)Amsterdam Central StationAmsterdam Tulip MuseumMuseum Het SchipAmsterdam DungeonThe Nine Streets (De Negen Straatjes)National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)Enclosing Dike (Afsluitdijk)Portuguese SynagogueLeiden Square (Leidseplein)EYE Film Institute (EYE Filmmuseum)Museum of Medieval Torture InstrumentsMadurodamMuseum Quarter (Museumplein)St. Nicholas Basilica (Sint Nicolaasbasiliek)