- Half-day trip to Zaanse Schans to experience authentic Dutch cultural traditions
- Visit the clog museum and a cheese farm to taste Dutch farmer cheese
- See the interior of a working windmill and the green-painted wooden houses of the village
- Gain valuable insight into the rich culture of the Netherlands with your expert guide
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Company B.V.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Zaanse Schans Half Day Guided Tour.
- "The Tour Guide needs to look out for her paying guests to ensure they are not abandoned during tour or at the very least can contact her should there be a split." See review