Top Prague Unique Experiences
35 results | All Prague Tours
* A traveler said: "The highlight of the tour was deffinitly the last place but the other two were also nice and there was a good variety of locations and beers. The tour guide was friendly and gave us good recommendations on other things in Prague to do. The group was a nice size and it was great drinking beer and talking with everyone."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for this wonderful shooting and pictures. We love them and they are breathtaking. ❤️ It was so nice with you, with so much fun. Wish you all the best."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience and a truly enjoyable adventure! Our guide Jacob did a fantastic job explaining us every little thing about truffles(and everything that is connected with them) and answering our endless questions. Do I need to say that Nela(hunting dog) is an absolutely adorable good girl? Guess not, you should see her performance yourself! 100/100 points for this tour! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Rob was very enthusiastic about history and gave me very clear view and answers to my questions. I wanted to meet someone who explains me underlying principles of history and architecture and he did it great."
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun trip. He was so knowledgeable, helpful, fun, and friendly. We felt like we were spending the day with a friend that knew the area like a pro. The beers were great and it was so great to get outside the big city and see what everyday life is like for others in Czech. I loved this tour and highly recommend it to everyone"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative trip. I do not know a lot about wine, but wanted to surprise my girlfriend. Our tour guide was wonderful and very informative. The next day I was helping to pick out local wine for lunch, we were both very happy."
* A traveler said: "It was a fun tour! Nela was awesome! Make sure you come with at least food in your tummy because you will get drunk fast! This is walking tour and just beer tasting, no food!"
* A traveler said: "Michael gave us a very nice feeling at the meeting point. You felt directly that he is not that typical guide who has learned his tekst. He wants to talk about his passion : brewing beer. We went to three place to taste local beers and got information about brewing. It was a small group (5 persons) which was very nice (we became friends in two hours time :-) :-) :-) )"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Clementinum (Klementinum)
- Kingdom of Railways
- Krizik Fountain (Krizikova Fontana)
- Mucha Museum
- Dancing House (Tancici Dum)
- Estates Theatre (Stavovske Divadlo)
- Villa Bílek (Bílkova Vila)
- Prague City Gallery (GHMP)
- The Prague Illusion
- Paris Street
- Powder Tower (Prasná Brána)
- Church of Our Lady of the Snows (Kostel Panny Marie Snezne)
- Vltava River
- St. Francis of Assisi Church (Kostel Sv. Frantiska z Assisi)
- The Slav Epic (Slovanská Epopej)
- Golden Lane (Zlata Ulicka)
- Maisel Synagogue (Maiselova Synagoga)
- Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad)
- Magdeburg Barracks (Magdeburska Kasarna)
- Prague State Opera (Státní Opera)
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Bohemia
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Lower Austria
Day Trips from Prague
- Prague to Czech Republic
- Prague to Vienna
- Prague to Karlstejn Castle (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Prague to Bohemian Switzerland National Park (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Prague to Bohemia
- Prague to Dresden
- Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- Prague to Pilsner Urquell Brewery (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Prague to Brno
- Prague to Pilsen
- Prague to Karlovy Vary