* A traveler said: "The food was excellent! They were not shy with the white wine pours on top of red wine bottle that came with the meal! So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "What a show! A really great experience! If you come to Paris, this has to be on your "must see" list! For sure!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining! I would recommend this tour to anyone! The view from the top was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Relaxing way to see Paris by river and how Parisians use the their city to enjoy life by spending the evenings socially along the river banks."
* A traveler said: "This is a great way to start Paris visit, so you can ride around the city to see everything from the bus before visiting individual places later... And it was really easy to exchange voucher for the ticket in the ticket office, and the bus was there right on time!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I went on this dinner cruise to celebrate our anniversary, and it was lovely. The food was excellent, and it was truly special to be able to see Paris from the river. We went for the early dinner (6:45), so we got to see the sunset."
* A traveler said: "Nisa was exceptional. The day was both educational and enjoyable! The tour exceeded all expectations."
* A traveler said: "The guide, Alex, sharing the history of the painting, sculpture, or Louvre with us. He was knowledgeable , answered questions and was helpful in recommending future visits."
* A traveler said: "We did premier service at front of the boat, food was very good, staff friendly. Music was a little annoying, they played 70’s elevator music, would have preferred something more French. But I’m only writing that part Bc they needed more words on the review. Totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Sophie, was amazing. Made the history really interesting and showed us how to navigate the gardens. Our driver was right on time on the way there and back."
* A traveler said: "Wow! We had the best timw on our tour with the amazing Addie. Not only was she filled with extensive knowledge of our destinations, she had great stories to keep us entertained. She is probably one of the best guides I have ever had!"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was very knowledgable as you would expect from a guide, but he was also able to give good background info to fill out the many stories of the Louvre. He was also exceptionally considerate of one of our party who had limited mobility. He always found a bench where he could rest."
* A traveler said: "this tour was so informative! Michelle was amazing! She was always there to translate the quotes and poetry to English."
* A traveler said: "I think Demi (our tour guide) must be the friendliest French guy in existence. He made the tour so much more interesting with everything he told us about what we could see around the Eiffel tower on each of the 4 sides. He is French but his English is better than most English speaking people!"
* A traveler said: "It is great museum to visit and I liked the guide, her name is Martin! She was very professional, friendly and attentive and provided lots of information and answered all the questions! Thank you Martin! Thanks to all who work on it and make it available!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Hotel pick up was right on time and so convenient. Tito knew everything there was to know about wine and answered everyone’s questions. The three wineries were beautiful, and the champagnes and lunch were fantastic. I would go on this tour again if I returned to Paris."
* A traveler said: "Delicious lunch.Really enjoyed the monet gardens and house. Excellent tour of Versailles. Full day. Awesome."
* A traveler said: "The food and unique view off the sights in Paris is an unforgettable experience that I can’t recommend enough."
* A traveler said: "Nick was informative and engaging-enjoyed the tour and would recommend! The food was fresh and the sights were awesome."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great host. The view from the summit is amazing. Really worth the money. I had to adjust my schedule at thr last minute and they were totally accommodating."
* A traveler said: "The gardens were magnificent, the house well preserved, and the weather was perfect. We had four hours snd enjoyed every minute. We were not rushed."
* A traveler said: "We had such a great time on the Eiffel Tower tour! Yazid was our host and he made it fun, while also giving us a good history lesson. We were happy with his charisma and the professionalism of the company as a while. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "I travelled solo and the group I met on the tour was lovely! Our guide Nissa was amazing, she was personable, engaging and clearly knew a lot about the subject. My favourite part of the tour was tasting fresh grape juice from the harvested and pressed grapes when visiting a small producer, which only happens a few times a year!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Gourmet Dinner & Sightseeing Cruise
- Paris Moulin Rouge Cabaret Show with Champagne Only or Dinner
- Big Bus Paris Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Paris Seine River Gourmet Dinner Cruise with Champagne Exclusive Viator
- Normandy D-Day Small-Group Day Trip with Omaha Beach, Cemetery & Cider Tasting
- Parc de Bercy
- Clos Montmartre
- Air and Space Museum
- Rue Mouffetard Market
- Place Dauphine
- Jeu de Paume
- 1st Arrondissement
- Gérard Mulot Pâtisserie
- Gare Saint-Lazare
- Palais Royal
- Château de Chantilly
- Paris Currency Museum
- 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant
- 12th Arrondissement
- Dome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)
- Place de la Concorde
- Beauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)
- Chapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
- Pont Alexandre III
- Paris Catacombs (Catacombes de Paris)
- Palace of Versailles
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Eiffel Tower
- Moulin Rouge
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais