Top Krakow Golf Tours & Tee Times
40 results | All Krakow Tours
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and enjoyable tour would highly recommend it. My only criticism,but a very small one, we could have benefited from a slightly longer break at the last level. However,still a fantastic afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Nice lunch. Good host . Long day. Would have missed out the salt mine though, found it boring"
* A traveler said: "Michel is very efficient, helpful, and service with a smile. He is one of the best tour driver I ever had, and I do travel a lot."
* A traveler said: "Mine is amazing Lots of walking (Downhill) but plenty of stops (to hear about mine) and a couple of breaks. Slight moan re Mine (not operator) produced a 20zl not to psy for 8zl orange and girl on desk really unhelpful and refused to take. I am diabetic 2 so this was awkward for me. Dont think offering 20 for 8 was unreasonable well into day"
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent. The amazing carvings and the grand hall were spectacularly. You should really try to lick the wall, as the guide pointed out you can, but try to find a spot someone else has not licked."
* A traveler said: "Really informative and moving experience. The tour was well organised and professional. Driver was lovely and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Driver turned up on time and took us to the entrance of the salt mine. As it was a private pickup, we were able to have lunch at the underground restaurant and also an option to see the museum after the tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. The salt mine was amazing to see and we really enjoyed learning about it and seeing it."
* A traveler said: "Booked for Partner's 30th so not my bag. But even i thoroughly enjoyed it. The salt mines were beautiful. Auschwitz was harrowing, but really interesting and our guide was very knowledgeable. Definitely recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience , very emotional . The bad part was the weather . Our driver was the best , very kind and polite ."
* A traveler said: "A really fascinating place. It's like an underground town. Very clean. Our tour guide, Tomas was very knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the whole tour. A must see trip which I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great way of seeing Krakow!! Save your legs! Tour guide was Wonderful!! His English was good also! Beautiful Day!!"
* A traveler said: "We had Stan as our driver, and he was fantastic! Between the audio guide and his added commentary, we felt like we really had a good opportunity to discover the three different areas of Kraków. A 6 PM tour is perfect relief after a hot day. There was a slight breeze as the sun was going down and the light on buildings was beautiful. The electric cart was comfortable and felt safe because of Stan’s conscientious driving. This tour exceeded our expectations. An A++ experience!"
* A traveler said: "This is a fantastic way to see a lot that Krakow has to offer. An excellent way to view this beautiful place."
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable way to discover the historical architecture of the city, lot’s of background information, really nice guide."
* A traveler said: "Great and easy way to see all the main sites of the city; communication was very clear beforehand and our driver picked us up on time and was very knowledgable"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was really knowledgable and seemed genuinely interested in this lovely city. We were picked up from our hotel and driven into Krakow where our tour guide was waiting with the golf cart. Both the driver and the tour guide gave us recommendations for places to visit and restaurants to eat at which were really useful. I would highly recommend this experience. Got to see all the sites via a comfy golf cart with an integrated audio description and a great guide."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Krakow Pinball Museum
- Henryk Reyman Municipal Stadium
- Juliusz Slowacki Theatre in Krakow (Teatr im J. Slowackiego w Krakowie)
- Nowa Huta
- Niedzica Castle (Zamek Dunajec)
- Pieniny National Park (Pieninski Park Narodowy)
- Tempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)
- Historical Museum of the City of Krakow
- Home Army Museum (Muzeum AK)
- Remuh Synagogue (Synagoga Remuh)
- Oskar Schindler's Factory (Fabryka Schindlera)
- Jama Michalika
- Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)
- Wawel Royal Castle (Zamek Wawelski)
- Hipolit House (Kamienica Hipolitów)
- Eagle Pharmacy (Apteka pod Orlem)
- St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)
- Mt. Gubalówka
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria