Top Krakow Cruises & Sailing
26 results | All Krakow Tours
* A traveler said: "A lovely trip, there's a stationary boat right next to the boat, there are lavatories there and a bar to buy drinks and snacks."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience , very emotional . The bad part was the weather . Our driver was the best , very kind and polite ."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent. The amazing carvings and the grand hall were spectacularly. You should really try to lick the wall, as the guide pointed out you can, but try to find a spot someone else has not licked."
* A traveler said: "Really informative and moving experience. The tour was well organised and professional. Driver was lovely and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Nice lunch. Good host . Long day. Would have missed out the salt mine though, found it boring"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with a great guide!! Very friendly and informative. Couldn’t ask for any more. Would recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "Great! Guide was very knowledgeable and your was excellent. You’ll get the most of the museum! Great!"
* A traveler said: "The pick-up driver was friendly, flexibel and in time. The guide was professional, full of respect towards the subject and interesting."
* A traveler said: "A really fascinating place. It's like an underground town. Very clean. Our tour guide, Tomas was very knowledgeable and entertaining throughout the whole tour. A must see trip which I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Was an excellent experience! The guide was very knowledgeable and I learned a lot about the area. I highly recommend!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Gondola Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Józef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego)
- Gallery of 19th-Century Polish Art (Galeria Sztuki Polskiej XIX Wieku w Sukiennicach)
- Krakow Old Town (Kraków Stare Miasto)
- Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
- Ojców National Park (Ojcowski Park Narodowy)
- Maly Rynek (Small Market Square)
- Jama Michalika
- Pieskowa Skala Castle (Zamek Pieskowa Skala)
- Planty Park
- Krakow Ethnographic Museum (Muzeum Etnograficzne w Krakowie)
- Jasna Góra Monastery (Klasztor na Jasnej Górze)
- Nowa Huta
- Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)
- New Square (Plac Nowy)
- Henryk Reyman Municipal Stadium
- St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)
- Galicia Jewish Museum
- Krakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)
- Ogrodzieniec Castle (Zamek Ogrodzieniec)
- Wolski Forest (Las Wolski)
- Things to do in Wroclaw
- Things to do in Warsaw
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Poznan
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Berlin
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Western Romania
- Things to do in Upper Austria