* A traveler said: "Peter was a great host, we had an amazing time learning about the culture and seeing the beautiful castles along the route."
* A traveler said: "Carl was knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and personable. We learned so much about Rhine River Riesling wines while having a great time!"
* A traveler said: "It was outstanding, great service, we will be doing it again. First time taking a river boat trip, it was exciting, and thoroughly enjoyed it."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Peter and he was such a delight! We really enjoyed our personal tour to Heidelberg Castle and Old Town and thought it was well worth the trip. It was not as crowded as usual because of the season and covid restrictions, however we were all safe and enjoyed the trip."
* A traveler said: "The weather was nice. The beer was cold. Nice boat ride to chill and sight see. The commentary was irrelevant to me."
* A traveler said: "Thomas was the best guide, very informative and helpful. If you get the opportunity to take this beautiful tour make sure you get Thomas!"
* A traveler said: "To begin with we had just a total of four people in the group. The driver / guide Herr Thomas was good at his job and knowledgeable, saw traffic ahead and changed the route to reach in time to the various destination. He knew the area very well and covered it well with information. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Dave was very pleasant, knowledgeable and was able to answer any relevant questions. I would look forward to having him as my guide on my next visit to Frankfurt."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I had a belated anniversary outing to experience several wineries in the Rhine River region. We were able to experience four different wineries and take in the sights along the way. Florian was very knowledgeable and personable. It was a wonderful day."
* A traveler said: "They were really accommodating and prompt to respond to any query online before my trip. Originally booked 2 hours tour but they allow me to change to an hour as I was not feeling well. Highly recommend this for the experience of driving a go- kart around the City. It is also recommended that first timers get an hour tour vs 2 hours as if you’re not used to the peddles it can be a little tiring."
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!! Airline was three hours late. They paid attention. Easy to find. Great vehicle thank you"
* A traveler said: "Mert was on time friendly and showed me a lot of his city. I got to eat local sausages see places I would not of seen on my own or with a big group"
* A traveler said: "It was a pleasure doing the tour with Annette! She made the experience lovely and gave us a very nice overview of Frankfurt."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Trip. The view of the old city and the surrounding road was breath taking. Peter was knowledgeable and knows every inch of the city. He is very nice. Really enjoyed the trip. There was no one in the tour but the Company still go ahead with the tour and not cancel the tour. Very recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "We had limited time on our trip and this is definitely the best trip on short time. It is a long day though, but totally worth it!"
* A traveler said: "We jumped aboard the last bus of the day and were still given the full tour as well as stopping the bus near the christmas markets so we could visit them. Excellent servie!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very professional and so super nice. He told us a little about Frankfurt on our way to our hotel. Once we got to our hotel, it was too early to check in so we decided to head for the Christmas market. As we exited our hotel, our driver was still out front and gave us a ride to the Christmas market as it was on his way. It was so nice of him to do as we were jetlagged and probably wouldn't have found it so easy with it being our first time there. After knowing the area, it was very easy but on day of our arrival, his kind offer really helped us a lot. So for that, I would recommend this service again and would have given 6 stars not just 5."
* A traveler said: "The view was breath taking although it was in winter time. It must be more beautiful in summer time. George our guide is very friendly and explain everything in detail. He is very knowledgeable and explain the best spots for us. I will come back next time during summer or around October when the grapes are fully grown."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Botanical Garden Frankfurt (Palmengarten)
- Bad Homburg
- Main River
- Frankfurt (Main) Hauptbahnhof
- Frankfurt Zoo (Zoologischer Garten Frankfurt)
- St. Paul's Church (Paulskirche)
- Senckenberg Natural History Museum (Naturmuseum Senckenberg)
- Iron Bridge (Eiserner Steg)
- Old Opera House (Alte Oper)
- Städel Museum (Städelsches Kunstinstitut und Städtische Galerie)
- Old Sachsenhausen
- Bad Nauheim
- German Film Museum (Deutsches Filmmuseum)
- Bockenheimer Warte
- Frankfurt Cathedral (Frankfurter Dom)
- Frankfurt Main Tower
- Römerberg Square
- Frankfurt City Hall (Romer)
- Black Forest
- Goethe House & Museum (Goethehaus)
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Zurich
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Alsace
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in South Holland