* A traveler said: "No matter what you do in Bled, you MUST do this activity. The scenery is out of a romance novel. The crew was very professional and safety at the forefront of their minds. They were patient and put all of us at ease before taking the leap. It was such a magical experience that will follow me the rest of my days."
* A traveler said: "Thank you for the funny rafting trip. Nice people, good organised and a beautiful landscape. We had much fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic and informative tour with lots of beautiful spots that we wouldn't have known otherwise. Our favourite was the spring at the start of the Sava River. Really recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, guide, and horses. If you want to try galloping a bit, you can do that here because there’s plenty of space. 2+ hours was plenty of time for an inexperienced rider like myself. The guide is the sweetest Man who clearly loves his horses and lifestyle. You’ll get more than horseback riding—but a glimpse at Slovenian hospitality :) Try not to bring too many items/bags. I wish I had left all but my phone behind. I nearly lost my sunglasses haha."
* A traveler said: "Bled, Slovenia is one of the most beautiful places on Earth! It's very safe with plenty of dedicated bike lanes to keep you at ease on your journey to the magnificent gorge! Well worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Great expérience with my Friends. The team is cool, professionnal and on time ! I recomand this activity !"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic, first time doing it, really good instructors and would do it again in a second."
* A traveler said: "Not for everyone like my agrophobic high school daughter but an amazing tour. every bit of 12 hours including 5 hours in the van getting to the locations but we would have driven anyway to see the canyon and do the whitewater. The waterfall decent was heartstopping but worth every moment IMHO. Cant go wrong with Life Adventures!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic once in a lifetime experience. Be ready for some serious walking in both of the places, uphill and up and down stairs. I would definitely not recommend this to families with infants or small children."
* A traveler said: "Both the tour operator and the instructing staff were way above average for our booking. Great communication, a free shuttle service to and from the start/end location. I left my hat in the wrong minibus and the company found it and returned it personally to me. Great guys thank you."
* A traveler said: "Urban was our guide and was super friendly. We had a great time and my favourite was jumping into the pool at the start and abseiling down the gorge. Urban did a great job making us feel safe all the time too. Definitely recommend others to try it out"
* A traveler said: "Amazing adventure, felt like an oppurtunity to see the real natural side to Slovenia! Guide was fantastic and went above and beyond to provide us with the best time possible! Was a pleasure and i learnt so much! Thanks again"
* A traveler said: "Not to be missed trip, this was a well organised, adrenaline filled day out! Our guide was brilliant. We felt very safe and the ride was movie-like: this must be the best natural rollercoaster in the world!"
* A traveler said: "Quick and easy! It was nice to walk up to the booth and have my admission all ready for us. It was raining, so it made it even better not to have to wait outside."
* A traveler said: "The Postojna caves are very impressive and this day trip was the easiest way to visit them while on holiday in Slovenia without a car. The Predjama castle is also interesting, but the highlight is the caves. Our driver was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun.... but there were at least 3 boat rental places at Bled and not suer if advance purchase tickets were necessary or worthwhile. It was fun to row to Bled island... and we had great photos with our group"
* A traveler said: "Staff is very friendly, they helped us suggesting the perfect itinerary for us. Cycles are the best way to visit Bled and they offer the best rate."
* A traveler said: "Benjamin was a gem! Very knowledgeable about Slovenian wines and definitely on his way to having a great future as a sommelier! Food, wine, atmosphere.. everything was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "It was my first time rafting and ziplining it was very fun! I loved the rating I would definitely do it again. The ride was long which I enjoyed, good arm workout, fun games and time to swim as well. The ziplining was fun as well. A bit shorter than I expected but still indeed very fun!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Porec
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Austrian Alps
- Things to do in Istria