Top Amsterdam Unique Experiences
77 results | All Amsterdam Tours
* A traveler said: "We had s great time yesterday. The tour guide and bus driver made it special. Enjoyed the quaint towns and the various demonstrations on wooden shoes cheese making and of course stroopeafels."
* A traveler said: "Super Guide. Very beautiful and chilled ride in Amsterdam. Perfect organized and excellent for JGA!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very nice time on this canal cruise. The crew was very helpful explaining and answering questions. The nice part is you are not trapped under glass like other canal boats. The drinks and service was great. Our captain was William and did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Really fantastic and fun way to explore the Netherlands! The tour was lovely and a great way to see more than just Amsterdam."
* A traveler said: "The story of the windmills and the village. Their restoration. Also the cheese factory and shoe maker were great, but make sure you &Irish with a hot chocolate by the pier at the end of the dike. Our guide Burt? Was terrific."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour, very knowledgeable was Juliette. Would highly recommend this tour especially with her"
* A traveler said: "Guide was fantastic, very knowledgeable on a wealth of subjects. Cheese, wooden shoe guy was a hoot. One of best experiences of our 17-day trip."
* A traveler said: "Walking through Amsterdam's markets, specialty food shops & stalls sampling many delicious local food items with the utterly delightful, and thoroughly knowledgeable Crista as our guide was a wonderful way to spend a beautiful sunny afternoon! Christa's knowledge of the history and background of so much we viewed passing by lovingly maintained older buildings and sites made this so much more than just a food tour! Being. physically limited and requiring the use of a cane when walking, Crista was extremely considerate of my situation and kept the pace at a level I felt comfortable with, but still making sure we got to experience everything!! We do food tours whenever we travel to new cities worldwide and this one was right up there with the best of them!"
* A traveler said: "The tour is well organized. It was nice to get out of the hustle and bustle of Amsterdam for the day. The village is beautiful and the demonstrations are very informative."
* A traveler said: "Helena’s knowledge of Amsterdam and overall culture of Amsterdam was outstanding. She showed us both the expected and truly unexpected of Amsterdam with humor and a good pleasant nature. Well worth the time with her."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a MUST if you are planning on visiting the Red Light District area. Our guide Tony was very knowledgeable, entertaining and well informed. He seemed really passionate about the RLD area. The Red Light District is the oldest part of Amsterdam, so there is so much to learn about it. Really interesting!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great, it gave really interesting information and was so easy to see everything and gave you chase to see things you wouldn’t maybe see from the paths. Well worth it and such a friendly crew."
* A traveler said: "We were a small group and the lady guide lovely! We had a lot of fun, really liked the bitter balls and the experience overall. Like walking around with a group of friends"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day today walking and eating with Thijs! Thijs navigated us through the beautiful neighborhood of Jordan where he shared a deep understanding of the local food scene and history. Be sure to go hungry. The food served was all local, diverse, and high quality. The shop owners were friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very fun and friendly we saw historic buildings and the maritieme of amsterdam, a good company to go for tour in amsterdam"
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend a few hours. The Heineken experience was great learning about the history of the brewery. Samples were a bonus as well. The canal cruise was a little more than an hour and was a great way to see the city and relax."
* A traveler said: "Lots of fun and laughter when we had our pictures taken. Not sure I would actually pass as Vermeer's milk maid. My nieces looked great."
* A traveler said: "Philip is such a knowledgable guide and makes sure he makes the most of the experience. He was also so funny and enjoyable to spend the day with! We loved him!!! I highly rec this tour if you visit Amsterdam, it will be the best experience you have and the best money spent!!"
* A traveler said: "Hans took really good care of us. He arrived early and was very thorough and professional. Not only did we get to see all we had asked to see but Hans even threw in a surprise! And showed us the beautiful countryside. We truly enjoyed our time and highly recommend him. Thank you Hans for a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "This experience is very funny, interesting. The photographer is very kind. This day will stay in our mind for ever and these pictures will let us the best memory."
* A traveler said: "Lorenzo was a knowledgeable and laid back guide. Good amount of time spent at interesting spots on the tour and the snacks were a nice touch."
* A traveler said: "This tour is a must do when visiting Amsterdam. We tasted some great foods while learning about the history of the city. It was the perfect combination of food tastings and sightseeing. We wish we had done this tour earlier in our trip. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This is an experience! Really heightens your sense of perception, smell and taste. We really enjoyed the fun of this and even having the opportunity to chat in the dark in itself was a great experience! Our waiter was lovely and introduced himself by humming when he entered the room- we’ll not spoil anything- try for yourself😁"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Amsterdam Countryside Bike Tour Including Cheese Tasting and Clog Demonstration
- Zaanse Schans Small-Group Half-Day Tour from Amsterdam
- Zaanse Schans Windmills and Volendam Small-Group Tour from Amsterdam
- Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Amsterdam Private Tour
- Private Tour: Amsterdam Red Light District and Coffee Shop Tour
- Albert Cuyp Market
- National Holocaust Memorial (Hollandsche Schouwburg)
- Pathé Tuschinski Theater
- Amsterdam Central Station
- Dutch Resistance Museum (Amsterdams Verzetsmuseum)
- Dapper Market (Dappermarkt)
- Amsterdam Museum
- Bridge of 15 Bridges
- Old Church (Oude Kerk)
- Westerkerk (Western Church)
- Amsterdam Cruise Port
- Zaanse Schans
- Body Worlds Amsterdam
- House of Bols
- New Church (Nieuwe Kerk)
- National Holocaust Museum
- Portuguese Synagogue
- Things to do in Rotterdam
- Things to do in Dordrecht
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
Day Trips from Amsterdam
- Amsterdam to Keukenhof Gardens
- Amsterdam to Brussels
- Amsterdam to Antwerp
- Amsterdam to Rotterdam
- Amsterdam to Bruges
- Amsterdam to The Hague
- Amsterdam to Zaanse Schans
- Amsterdam to Zaandam
- Amsterdam to Ghent
- Amsterdam to Eindhoven
- Amsterdam to Hoorn
- Amsterdam to Alkmaar
- Amsterdam to Leeuwarden
- Amsterdam to Arnhem